Everything On Your Doorstep
Morwell has everything you could need just a stone’s throw away. A short walk from Farnham Court is the popular Mid Valley Shopping Centre, home to Bunnings, Target, Big W, Coles, Woolworths, restaurants and Village cinemas. The CBD has all the supermarkets, pharmacies and banks you’d expect from a large town, and of course, a great range of cafes and restaurants.
Farnham Court offers additional sporting facilities nearby, including Embrace fitness and wellbeing centre just next door. Morwell also has a leisure centre offering a range of sporting activities including a heated swimming pool and toddler pool.
Traralgon is less than 10-minutes drive and offers a range of boutique shops and a thriving restaurant and coffee scene. Moe is another regional hub with a lively town centre and variety of shops and eateries.
Things to do
Morwell and the surrounding areas offer something for everyone. From business and industry to shopping and the outdoors here’s a list of sites that we think might interest you.
- Kernot Hall
- Mid Valley Shopping Centre
- Maryvale Hospital
- Latrobe Regional Hospital
- Latrobe City Council
- Latrobe Art Gallery
- Latrobe Valley Magistrates’ Court
- Australian Paper
- Lion Dairy Products
- Fed Uni Churchill
- TAFE Gippsland
- Loy Yang Power Station
- Yallourn Power Station/Energy Australia
- The Centenary Rose Garden
- Morwell Golf Club
- Morwell National Park
- Wyn City Ten Pin Bowling, Laser Tag, Mini Golf, Bumper Cars and parties
- Tarra Bulga National Park (pictured above)
- Walhalla Historic Township and Gold Mine
- Old Gippstown Heritage Park
- Mount Baw Baw Alpine Resort
- Village Cinemas
- Food and wine festivals and events
- Many beautiful wineries located around the area, search Google to see the options
- Sports facilities in Morwell, Moe and Traralgon